Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 6: Portraits

I think portraits are fun. I Love how you can just capture the people and their personalities! You can especially see they fun in capturing personalities in the last image.


































1. Karly: 3-21-09; 1:37 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/na; 1/na; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

2. Baby: 10-22-09; 11:43 am; Rexburg, Id; f/11; 1/250; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

3. Tara and Ryan: 10-21-09; 8:57 am; Rexburg, Id; f/4; 1/60; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI






5 comments:

  1. I too love to capture personality especially in their natural environtment! In the first image the background is somewhat distracting/busy, I would either get tighter on her or crop some of it out. The second image is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your subjects aren't looking directly at the camera but their personality still comes through. The natural settings are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great portraits! I love the one of the baby. It is priceless. I love the way you captured the personalities of the couple also. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice portraits! I love your second one, the shot is framed perfectly by the baby blanket and is just very well composed overall. I really like the first one too. I noticed how someone commented on the background being somewhat busy and I think instead of cropping it if you had just blurred the background either by shooting with aperture priority or adding a blur filter later in photoshop it would help to focus in on the subject but still maintain that nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures! You did a great job with this assignment! The first one is just adorable and it looks great because it's a little candid. Good job with the lighting and with the composition of all the shots. You're a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete