Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 4: HDR

Here are my shots for HDR. I think this is so neat and I definitely want to try this again. One thing I would do differently is make sure there wasn't wind if taking pictures of plants. You can see some movement in my photos, plus I probably need to make sure they line up perfectly. It was fun!

































1. Tree: 10-11-08; 5:43 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/5; 1/100; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI


2. Tree: 10-11-08; 5:43 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/4; 1/60; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI


3. Tree: 10-11-08; 5:43 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/4; 1/30; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI


4. Edit: Combined three images using Dynamic Photo

2 comments:

  1. I really like how HDR is able to really pull out the colors of the sunset. I also had trouble lining up some images with one of the HDR brackets I shot without a tripod. You can download Photomatix Trial which does a great job of lining up the images automatically. You then save it as an HDR (before tone mapping) and then open it in Dynamic Photo HDR to complete the tone mapping. Just an idea. Anyway, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the HDR shot, a lot of the shots that i've seen seem fake because they're really vivid and over saturated, but yours was really nice and realistic looking.

    ReplyDelete