Monday, September 28, 2009

Week Two: Landscape



























I really enjoyed these pictures. I didn't find it too hard to meter, unless I did something wrong, but I think they look good. I tried to get a variety of landscape and things you find in the environment around us. I also tried to capture some nice sunlight. I tried to get a variety in texture and macro/wide and shallow/deep depth of field.

1. Truck: 4-26-09; 7:11 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/5.6; 1/40; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

2. Lake: 9-26-09; 2:57 pm; Logan, Ut; f/11; 1/500; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

3. Wood: 4-26-09; 7:08 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/5; 1/30; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

4. Water: 9-26-09; 3:14 pm; Logan, Ut; f/7.1; 1/200; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

2 comments:

  1. Your edits and your pictres are all really, really good I think :)
    I like the lines in your picture of the wood! I also like that 2 of your landscapes are verticle, that's something out of the ordinary that still works really well I think! Your edit of the Nauvoo temple is post-card quality! Good job! Everything looks good and is well composed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the angle you captured on the wood. It adds some nice lines. The first picture is a little dark for me but when I looked at the bigger version the truck in the background is nice. I like the tall trees, it has a nice composition. The branch in the water is probably my least favorite but it is a nice macro shot.

    ReplyDelete