Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 9: Straight Photolusion

For this photo I decided I wanted to do I Rexburg Temple snow globe. So I found a little plastic fish bowl, sprayed it with fake snow and had my roommate hold it up with the temple in the background. I think it turned out ok. Since it was dark it didn't come out super clear. I used a tripod but with the shape of the plastic bowl things reflected and it distorted the temple a little. It was fun though, I think I might see if it works better in the day.















1. Temple Snow Globe: 11-17-09; 8:51 pm; Rexburg, Id; f/5; 1/60; Canon ESO Digital Rebel XTI

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the edited photolusion. It must have taken you a really long time to put that together. I also like your snow globe picture, I also took a picture in the evening and it didn't come out as well as I hopes, I bet this one would turn out well in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete